Saturday, June 5, 2010

Prince Charming

Our Saturday morning routine includes yard-saleing. It started as our date morning when the kids were old enough to be home by themselves for a little bit. We'd go and get coffee and then drive around town visiting with our neighbors and seeking little treasures to fill our home. The kids are gone now but we still enjoy our Saturday mornings.

Today I found an adorable shabby chic chandelier for $5!  I love finding our "treasure of the week". I said to Ray, "I feel like a princess!" He smiled and my heart was suddenly overwhelmed with love for him. "You're my Prince Charming!". I thanked God for giving me a true prince. I shared with him that I never dreamed I'd have the husband and the life that I do...how grateful for the love we share.  He smiled even bigger.

My chandelier is a sweet treat but my real treasure of the week was a moment when my princess heart danced with her prince.

No comments:

Post a Comment